首页 > 出国实用英语 > 要找的人不在

要找的人不在

可以留言吗?
1. May/Can I leave a message?
2. Is it possible to leave a message?

请他回电给我
1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能请他今天回电话给我?
2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能请他尽快回电话给我?
3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告诉他大卫来过电话?
4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能请他回电?
5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.请他拨打2233-4455给卡洛回电话。

请问他何时回来

1. When will he be back? 他何时回来?
2. When do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来?
3. Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗?
4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来?

我会再来电

1. I'll try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。
2. I'll call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。
3. I'll call back later.我稍候再打过来。
4. Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我来过电话,并且我明天会再打给他。

要如何联络他

1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系?
2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗?
3. What's the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?
4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手机吗?

请传真/email给我

1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?
2. Could you fax the data to my office?
3. Would you send the data by fax?
4. Could you post the data to me?

翻译
1. 你能用电子邮件将资料传送给我吗?
2. 你能把资料传真到我办公室吗?
3. 你能传真那份资料吗?
4. 你能将资料寄给我吗?

告知公司名并自我介绍:

1. Franklin Company Personnel Department. 富兰克林公司人事部。
2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗?
3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。
*办公室电话最重要的就是礼貌,所以不论是接电话或打电话,都应该先报自己及公司的名字。
请问找那位Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位?

他在忙线中
1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别的人可以帮你吗?
2. He's on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。
3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有什么我可以帮你吗?
4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打电话。

请你稍等一下
1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
2. He'll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。
3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?
4. Just a moment. He is on his way now. 请稍待一下。他马上来接电话。
5. Hang on a second, please. 请稍等。
6. Could you hold on any longer? 你能再稍待一会儿吗?

让你久等了
1. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你等待。
2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。
***有时候真的让人久等时,说这句话会让对方心平气和一些。通常都会用完成式"to have kept you~"
3. Sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。

现在不方便接电话
1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。
2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。
3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他现在无法接电话。
4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给你。

这里没有这个人
1. I'm sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 对不起,这里没有人叫那个名字
2. We don't have any Smith working here. 没有史密斯在这边工作。
3. This is not Franklin Company.这里不是富兰克林公司。